Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New rep hack changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi.

Anyone know when the new rep hack list will be getting uploaded to the server? I'm sick and tired of one of my characters being buzzed by NPC's of a certain company, and not being able to bribe my way out of it.

Cheers.
I'd say the easiest way you can fix this is by creating a new character. Don't hold your breath.
Character in question is an official faction member, so creating a new character wouldn't really do it.

Oh well. Cheers, anyway..
Simple- make this certain company NPC allies green to you and they wont bug you.:rolleyes:
' Wrote:Simple- make this certain company NPC allies green to you and they wont bug you.:rolleyes:

It's rep hacked, so you can't. that was why I was asking when the new rep hack list was being uploaded.
' Wrote:It's rep hacked, so you can't. that was why I was asking when the new rep hack list was being uploaded.

Never listen to Govedo13. He never reads the post. He just answers the questions in his head.

On topic. I believe next update will have rep fixes, and docking bays. But as a few Devs have said no more fixing 4.86, i think that means 4.87 is next update. So not soon.
' Wrote:I'd say the easiest way you can fix this is by creating a new character. Don't hold your breath.
If it's rephacked, making a new character won't help.
You are kinda noobs.
Even rephacked- it should be no problem if the allies of the rephacked faction are green to you- so you wont be shot by them when you meet the rephacked faction NPC- they wont trigger everything around you red and you would be able to move/trade/shoot whatever you want without being mocked by NPCs.
So having all NPC allies that trigger the empathy/sympathy events green solves your problem- indeed the rephacked faction would be red to you but you cannot change that - I never said you can.
Example- back in the time DHC was rephacked red with BMM- so everything bretonian started to shoot DHC ships if BMM NPCs are presented. When DHC ship in question makes everything bretonian green with Bribes only the BMM NPCs that are rep-hacked shoot it, the rest are green- so you can dock on their stations etc.
On the same way that some NPCs have scripted codes to pirate you- corsair NPC for example- they demand certain types of cargo if they are red or neutral, when you are green they does not pirate you.

There was server with rep hacked IDs 2 years before the currnet situation and my solution was the only one possible, then AD changed the empathy between the NPC Factions and the Chart would finally solve the problem. So ye listen to Ryoken he knows better.
Funny, Gov, if you had read the OP you'd know the guy said nothing about the NPC faction's allies attacking him. You'd then understand that you'r little suggestion, while a great solution to the empathy issue, has zero relevance in this topic.

So, yes, ryoken is actually dead on the money. Feels very weird saying that. :P
Govedo13: In this case, it's Samura that's hacked and when they attack, it causes KSP to attack me too. If I understand correctly, If I bribe KSP friendly (they're currently neutral), they'll leave me alone?

Cheers.
Pages: 1 2