Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya all.

kinda new here. have played a little on the server before, but nothing too long or intense. im pretty sure though that it was the version before this one though.

Im an aussie (Australian), live in queensland (the eastern side of Australia), so i operate in GMT +10. i dont have a regular time that i can play, as some days im busy, and other days i have absolutely nothing to do:)(i like them days).

Otherwise, im very interested in the RP side of this game, not so interested in the PvP "lets kill everything" ~ness, as i have the auslag (making me even worse then i already am in the smaller fighters and bombers).

anywho, thats a little bit about me and such, and i hope this game is as fun as it seems to be:)

cheers all.
Welcome! Nice to meet another ANZLAG guy :laugh:.

A hint: PVP is always the last resort for an ANZLAGger, except in Conny:P

Username removed

Welcome, read rules, have fun.
Your avatar is Guilford.

I have immediate respect for you :P

Welcome to the madhouse. Please tell me you brought some more Anti-Troll spray = we ran out.
@ Ichiru: i found i can kinda pvp in anything gunboat or bigger. but anything bigger then a gunboat can't lawfully enter house space as far as i can tell:(.

: ^.^ has already read them >: D

: muhaha, guilford is awesome ^.^ sadly, i dont have anti-troll spray. >.>

: thanks for welcoming me:)
Welcome:)

if you need a hand with anything, throw me a PM, i'll help with what i can, both on the forums and in game.
Welcome to the game!
Hope you enjoy the RP opportunities around, whatever factions/characters you go for.
Your free bottle of anti-troll spray.Here. I had a hidden stash. Sorry Jeremy. :unsure:
Welcome ;]

Join Interspace Commerce if you need help starting up:D
Welcome onboard dude:)Hope to meet you ingame.