Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zoner traders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok it bugs me whenever i see a zoner trader going through space and i cant stop him *atleast to my understanding* Especially when i see an indie zoner. So i just wana confirm. Am i not allowed to pirate zoner traders. Couse if so that is probebly being abused big time
You can pirate Zoners. There is no server rule prohibiting it.

But you might be asking for RP consequences, for example, becoming hostile to Zoners and unable to use their stations.
You're free to pirate Zoners. It is rather fun. :D
' Wrote:You're free to pirate Zoners. It is rather fun. :D
Especially when they whine about it.

y u pirat i neutral u cant shoot :laugh:
You can absolutely pirate Zoners, but don't be surprised if you get locked out of Freeports and other zoner bases.
Hehe good. Just wanted to check. It always bugs me. Official zoner factions i dont usually touch but indie zoners bug me so much couse i just feel like all of em are only zoners to try and bypass pirates.
' Wrote:indie zoners bug me so much couse i just feel like all of em are only zoners to try and bypass pirates.
Well that's totally unfounded, people make trade Zoners because the ID restrictions are more favorable to traders. It really doesn't have much to do with piracy at all. Hell, remember that the zoner whale is pretty much unarmed.

EDIT: At least no more so than any other trader.
' Wrote:Well that's totally unfounded, people make trade Zoners because the ID restrictions are more favorable to traders. It really doesn't have much to do with piracy at all. Hell, remember that the zoner whale is pretty much unarmed.

I see it as the exact opposite. Power traders *which are my favorite to pirate* are restricted couse they cant dock large transports in house space *but for some reason i dont doubt allot of em dock anyways* And most traders i meet usually have >4k transports
Most of the most profitable routes are not in house space, or just pass through them.
Allot of them pass through and thats the nice points. And theres some fairly profitable routes through TL's. I myself find tradelane trade routes annoying but theres allot of profit with em.
Pages: 1 2