Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mod options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do i get into Mod options without reinstalling the mod? also how do i get to the mod options part to chage the visible distance of JUST trade lanes?

i have that problem where my game chops/jerks/gags/lags/freezes for a second every time it loads a object.

while im fighting randomly the game will just choke up for a second, making it really irritating when i have a good aim on an enemy and all the sudden, jerk, and now im facing some random direction...

so if anyone knows how to fix this problem, or how to get to the mod options and change the view distance of specific objects like it tells you to in the "Known Bugs" post.. please do tell, thanks
Gotta restart the mod, I'm pretty sure..

It doesn't really affect your online characters to restart it. Your FL ID stays the same.
Deactivate the mod in FLMM, then reactivate it. At that point, a small window regarding basic mod options will appear.
' Wrote:Deactivate the mod in FLMM, then reactivate it. At that point, a small window regarding basic mod options will appear.

ok so how do i get to the advanced mod options... as stated in the "Known bugs" sections of the forum?
Dunno about the advanced mod options, but DO NOT deactivate the mod. Restore the backups instead. Otherwise, things will get buggy.