Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cant see own violation report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since im new to the boards, i have no idea who to address this to in private message so i thought id put it here.

Are we supposed to be able to see and reply to our own rule violation reports? Ive checked my last post and it has 6 replies, but im unable to view the topic.

Because of this, its going to make it difficult if an admin or someone is asking for clarification from me within that thread as I cant access it.

Thanks in advance.
You cant see it, neither another ones. That is admin/mod privilege. After you've sent a report, you cant see it again. Just your part of it. Answers, others, arent for publicity.
' Wrote:You cant see it, neither another ones. That is admin/mod privilege. After you've sent a report, you cant see it again. Just your part of it. Answers, others, arent for publicity.

Thats fine enough.

If admins want anymore details, sure they can pm me or something then.

Thanks for quick reply,
They remain hidden from public view. Revenge killing is already high enough as it is, making these reports public would raise OORP player hatred to obscene levels. The reports are not the only evidence we use but we are useless without them since we need to see names and timestamps to use a reference for other tools and logs we use to check up on what happened during the supposed violation, believe me, there is more then what's on a violation report to defend against and in most cases it's pretty hard to refute glaring and obvious evidence the logs have recorded.

If there is a sanction you feel is unjustified you may post in your sanction thread and provide us the reason/evidence that supports your side and the sanction may be overturned. Appeals have worked in the past.
We can still view the sanctions imposed of a character.