Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Onto dawn and return
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Because noone reads the rp stories, right?
Someone delete this.
Nice cloak show... LNS was kicked nicely in front Huston ...:lol:
The amusing part of that fight was when the 41st went after the decoy cruisers, leaving their caps undefended. Still a fun fight, tho.
Added another video from a different PoV.
That was an epic use of cloaks.
my voice sounds like i am 13 years old:)mehehehehe..wonder why.
' Wrote:The amusing part of that fight was when the 41st went after the decoy cruisers, leaving their caps undefended. Still a fun fight, tho.

Well 41st are a bunch of jackoffs. Feel free to gank them to your hearts content. After they did not follow orders, and went off after what we all told them was decoys. The real Liberty navy players have decided to never support them again. So want a gank fest go after 41st. Want a fight wait for the real navy players. 41st is not liked, respected, and never again supported in Liberty.
Other then that was a good fight. Yorktown had a turtle beat, until you uncloaked 2 more on either side of it. See you in game.
Yorktown had NOT had our turtle beat. The pilot on that ship had no more time to play, so he just went on a suicide attack.
So in other words...he got shot by the Yorktown.
' Wrote:Yorktown had NOT had our turtle beat. The pilot on that ship had no more time to play, so he just went on a suicide attack.

What ever. Thats why spazzy yelled go help him fast, before he dies in the video. You should watch it before you lie mate. He had 2 pixles of health left. But i will not argue with you. I know your Reputation for BS. And the sanctions have verified it.
Pages: 1 2 3