Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Introducing myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its taken me a while to post my introduction, but thats becasue i've been reading everything on the forums, from rules to the clans history. I've probably spent more time reading on the forums than being on the server.

I downloaded the mod having seen that it had over 160 players online at the time, my first impressions was the obvious, thats alot of players to kill, I first logged on about a month ago, exploring and such. Its great, indepth, well balanced. The players contribute well towards the mod making it a great server to be on.

My normal ingame char is D'Ghor, still developing a RP story.
I finally created a more RP'ie character ATS-Jersey, which will have a RP story posted soon.
RP is generally new to me to this extent but i do like it and trying my best, i'll get used to it soon.
I should be here for some time, so i'll see you all in space.

It's good to see you are getting used to the roleplay. What's even better is that you are registered and becoming part of the community!

Good luck with your time here, feel free to ask questions if you need to.
Welcome, DGhor! Contribute to the community and have a great time!
Welcome DGhor.

*looks around*

Now join KSP and be all you can be!

*runs away*
Second post being a great rp background? Sheesh, that's good.
Welcome to Discovery!

You might enjoy a good read of the Rules, as well as Xoria's thread for Disco Rookies. Even if you know both threads, a second read does never harm:)

On another note, fly safe, no Sidewinger fangs in the cockpit, dodge the rocks and enjoy your time here!
A bit of advice: Most (read: about 100) of those 160 are excellent pilots.

Anyways, welcome to our patch of insanity!

Join the LPI! We got donuts
First: Welcome

Second: Join the RoS! Most good!
Welcome to Discovery!
Have some Cabbages.

(Stay away from the overcooked white Cabbage though... it tastes terrible!)
Pages: 1 2