Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Junker ships wanted!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
<strike>So I'm looking to pay up to 750 million (125 million per ship, an extra 125 if all the ships get added to the mod) to have several Junker ships added to .87. </strike> Donators have chipped in and the reward is 415 million per ship.

In order of preference we'd like a gunboat/gunship, light fighter, train, very heavy fighter and bomber.

<strike>Payment will be given once the ships are confirmed by a dev to be in .87.</strike>
Edit: Payment will be given once the ships are hit boxed, textured, hardpointed etc (basically when they're ready to be added to the game; so even if the devs decide Junkers can't have nice things, I'll still pay if you made the effort).

Cheers.
Given some of the arbitrary decision making that goes on within the dev team, it is a good idea to pay people for their modelling work regardless of whether or not their efforts get into the mod.

Obviously you only have to pay one person, though.
Provided the model is good enough, I would pay them so their work isn't a waste of time if it doesn't make it into the mod.
Nevermind me wrote before i looked.
' Wrote:So I'm looking to pay up to 750 million (125 million per ship, an extra 125 if all the ships get added to the mod) to have several Junker ships added to .87.

In order of preference we'd like a gunboat/gunship, light fighter, train, very heavy fighter and bomber.

Payment will be given once the ships are confirmed by a dev to be in .87.

Cheers.

I will match Crackpunch for every credit per ship if this can be done. so that means 1.5bil now. Especially since many of these ships been promissed since 4.84.
you won't get gunship.
but if you would, I will be heavily offended.

its all because of this.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...=junker+gunship
damn, I've made myself sad re-reading it...
Isn't the Collector a Very Heavy Fighter?
And the Recycler can be used as a bomber too.
' Wrote:Isn't the Collector a Very Heavy Fighter?
bull-dog

They are both more of an all purpose miner/fighter/freighter hybrid. They excell at none of the rolls.

Ex junker here. The Collector has two issues.
1) Not enough guns.
2) No shieldbuster turrets equivalent to class 9 debs

A VHF that relies so heavily on turrets is crippled by the fact that for no sensible reason, there are no turret versions of civvie class 9 debilitators.

Back to the OP (OP is a ______) ... I will throw some money into the pot if this thing goes anywhere. Mainly to get the OP playing more often.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15