Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: jump drive problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok ive gotten my own test server.I bought all the needed stuff to jump a bretonia BS in galia with surveyed coordinates.
now how do i jump to those coords?
cause first i type /charge then when it is 100% i must type /jump coordinates ,but the coords are big and i havent got enough time to write them.
how do i jump to a certain coordinates?
Ehm type in the coordinates while it is charging, and press enter once its charged to a 100%
Set coordinates before jumping.
how can i do this?i need to keep tractoring fuel,so i cant type the coords while it charges.
i tried /charge coords command and aftervcharging i /jump and it jumped randomly.
so what commands shall i use?
To be honest, I am not entirely sure. I think you might be able to use /setcoords before charging, like you see in the guide here:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?...pic=122532

If not, you can always use your mouse to tractor in the fuel (by selecting the fuel in the scanner overview and clicking the button that looks like a lightning).

EDIT: This image from the guide looks promising:

[Image: hN4kg.png]
' Wrote:...I think you might be able to use /setcoords before charging...

You must set coordinates before jumping.
You don't HAVE to set coordinates before jumping - it works if you set it during or even after charging. It's just not a good idea because it takes a while to type unless you use a hotkey.

/setcoords xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx
/charge
/jump

Jump Drive Module Series II: Battlecruiser+, needs an external fuel source on battlecruisers but can use internal cargo space on battleships
Jump Drive Module Series III: Battleship+, can use internal cargo space, takes half as long (but the same amount of fuel) as the Mk II
Jump Drive Module Series IV: Battleship+, needs an external fuel source, can jump multiple ships
worked like a charm,thx
if i survey on my test server and use those coords on the real server,will it work?
i already tested some surveyed coords from Puv and it worked.

again,thx ALOT:)
' Wrote:if i survey on my test server and use those coords on the real server,will it work?
Nope, not unless the code deletion is bugged. True coordinates are three floating point decimals. Jump coordinates are a 20 digit hexidecimal string.

' Wrote:i already tested some surveyed coords from Puv and it worked.
Wait, you used the coordinates I posted on your private test server? What?
yrah you posted a link above about some coords and locations.i jumped to yukawa shipyard and it was accurate.gotta test the other coords too