Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Combat Training
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, its back by popular Deman, after the PvPs in Tau-31, Ive recieved a mass amount of Training requests from different players into Fighter and Capital ship combat tactics, so Ill be hosting a Training Class this Sunday After the RM meeting, post if you want to come, it'll be in Conneticut, and everyones welcome to join, and don't bring Rivalrys, last thing we need is everyone in a big dogfight.

Ill also need a couple of TA's to help out.

Teacher 1- _________

Teacher 2- _________
Angel,Apr 7 2006, 06:09 PM Wrote:Well, its back by popular Deman, after the PvPs in Tau-31, Ive recieved a mass amount of Training requests from different players into Fighter and Capital ship combat tactics, so Ill be hosting a Training Class this Sunday After the RM meeting, post if you want to come, it'll be in Conneticut, and everyones welcome to join, and don't bring Rivalrys, last thing we need is everyone in a big dogfight.

Ill also need a couple of TA's to help out.

Teacher 1- _________

Teacher 2- _________
[snapback]16378[/snapback]
I'll join as TA.
Well, i will confirm on sunday. im unsure if i will be at home by then..

Um... What time will it be?
Nightfall would like to learn something in both fighter and capship stuff
As most of the people respond with "how do you make it work?!" whenever the topic of gun grouping comes up I can come and explain how to do that. I won't be an actual teacher though as after I explain that I'll be off the trading again. (need 300-350mil so it'll probably take till monday so I'm trading every chance I get).
I'll be there as a TA :)
Well i supose i could use some lessons on how to kill stuff (might come in handy if dab gets on my nerves) What time? Also Should we bring a certian type of ship? or can we bring anything?
I really could use some teaching and suggestions ect.
but as prevesly inciated in a different thred i will be at work so would it be possiable for someone else to arange a day on a sataday GMT or friday America time.
I'll be practice dummy if I get my comp by then. Should have it.... Though, the hard part will be getting my ships...