Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: what faction next ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello everybody , it's my first post here so please be nice with me;)( english is not my natural languages ) ...

So, it's been a long time i have play this game and i have make a lot of different character with difeerent faction ...

here my question : what faction next ?;)

ps: i have play : liberty Navy , Outcast , rogue , Bretonia armed Forces , IMG , and GRF ...
Tschoin RHA
We haz Odin and pewz. ;)
Join up the {PFI - Planteform incorporated. We are desperately searching for new...well for players at all. PM me here, if you are interested - I will contact you in Skype...and you are basicly in team!
Nah, Hessians are too mainstream and have enough players anyways^^

But you have no Rheinland and no Kusari factions in your portfolio...so...how about Hogosha and Bundschuh? those 2 sure need some love!
' Wrote:Nah, Hessians are too mainstream and have enough players anyways^^

But you have no Rheinland and no Kusari factions in your portfolio...so...how about Hogosha and Bundschuh? those 2 sure need some love!

B-b-b-but Odins :(

You`re right though, Bundies need some love.
USI or GRN or DSE
LPI are a friendly bunch
GRN, Hogosha, KSP could use the hand.

bloogaL

Plug your factions thread? OK!

Liberty Rogues, Red Hessians and Bowex.
hey guys it's me again ! so i have decided to join the zoners ... 'cause of roleplay and i'm trying to make my own faction ( not now but laters ^^ ) ...

BUT, here is my question : how to became one (zoners) ? there is no information about this on the forum ...

please help me :$

ps: i have try to make a restart freelancer + one bride for zoner but c'ant have enough rep for get the ID ...
Pages: 1 2