Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What do we have here ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there everyone.

Dunno if anyone remembers me or wants to remember me, I took off somewhere last summer or so, but for a week now, I've been wondering about what's happening over here, so I've decided to take a look. Naturally , all the accounts I had were cleared out due to over 300 days of inactivity, so I'll start from ground dust, but I'll be around:D

Hope to see all who I've enjoyed playing around!
I must say, the name rings a bell. Good to see you back again. If you want help getting a small transport set up to start you off, sling me a PM.
Oldum is a great sig maker, get him to make you people here some art work
and pay him well for hes work, its worth it.

You will be up and running in no time, welcome back :)
' Wrote:Hope to see all who I've enjoyed playing around!

So you played people, and now you think you're going to get a happy welcome?! :nono:

Welcome back. :nyam:
I remember you...

Hi, have fun.
:<
Thank you guys, I'ts good to see familiar names:)

' Wrote:I must say, the name rings a bell. Good to see you back again. If you want help getting a small transport set up to start you off, sling me a PM.

I might just do that:)

' Wrote:Oldum is a great sig maker, get him to make you people here some art work
and pay him well for hes work, its worth it.

You will be up and running in no time, welcome back :)

Unfortunatey I'll have to gather everything again for sigs due to an unfortunate accident when I mixed some beer with my laptop. The hard drive didn't really like that one:P

And to correct my grammar mistake, : I hope to see people around who I enjiyed playing with:)
Welcome back to the game!
You can get a miner in conjunction with that small transport set up 8|

But I'll <strike>poach</strike> er, discuss your opportunity for membership later :laugh:

Welcome back.

Username removed

I remember you, welcome back !
Pages: 1 2