Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: NPC Nomad Battleships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just a question, have they been removed from the mod?

I've been scouting Omicrons while server population is low(50-80 players) but I didn't manage to find a single NPC Nomad battleship so far. Can anyone give me some clue as to where they spawn and where I might find them? That is, unless they've been removed.
I used to pew them on my Corvo back in '85 in O-90 and '99.
I think.
They connect off of Alpha.
O 99, Alaska near O Minor Jh, O90. they spawn there.
Try sector F 2, G 2 in Alaska, i usually find them there.
Try near the big planet and the moon in Omicron-99.
Becareful, they are tough.

Executioner

It's more easier to kill 'em with a destroyer than with a BS. Just snipe it with Light Mortar from 3K range.
Or, try to use MISSILES.^^ :D
Get some people to help you do it.I failed to hunt them 2 times(died) cause when i got one down to 50% another one would spawn 500 meters away from me and kill me.
Get desrtoyers or battleships and use mortars.Good luck
Two bombers with novas can kill Marduk easily, it's risky to kill Marduk with a BS, it is much much stronger now then in 4.85
Well, I managed to find 3 of them, and my Mako made easy work of them, but they didn't drop a thing. So.. How are we supposed to loot teh brains?

I fight them at around 2k distance, which makes it impossible for them to hit me, and on kill I get to around 1500. But still, nothing's dropped. Am I doing something wrong or what?

Oh, yeah, 4th one blew me up while I was trying to find a movie to watch while farming.
Pages: 1 2