Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ahoy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings, playerbase!

It is a late greeting from me, but took a while to be able to post. Late is still better than never so let my introduction be seen!

I am not sure if there are other hungarian players, but if there are... "Üdv honfi!".

I am used to Fantasy, dark or light, settings. This whole mostly just spaceship thing is new to me, for even in my Star Wars roleplays, we only used ships occasionally, keeping our RPs marine style from naval.

It might be possible that some of you recognise my name, from other games, I tend to call my first and most important character "Hoihe Dacino"... It isn't limited to any setting, sounds a bit italian/chinese, and fits well with my tongue :D. My most recent heavy RP investment is on the roleplaying servers of neverwinter nights 2, but i remembered the times i had fun with Freelancer SP, supposed that it's time to check out Freelancer MP.

Not a large introduction, but that's all there is to say. Wrote a character bio, any opinions on it are welcome.

Hoihe Dacino, the over ambitious space adventurer.

P.S : CET timezone, GMT+1 (Summertime GMT + 2)
belated welcome aboard matey :D
if theres anything i can do to help then just fling me a pm on the forums
Welcome to the game!

It seems you have the right mindset for RPing, hopefully you can get used to all the spaceships easily enough.
Have fun, I hope you have some good interactions with other players to keep you here;)
hi)
Welcome to Disco mate;)
let the dark side of connecticut eat you alive. kekeke
Welcome.

Username removed

Welcome, and yes, I am sure some other Hungarian players are lurking around, Jaika is a Hungarian player whom I played with on several occasions for example, and there are still some others but forgot their names :$
' Wrote:I am not sure if there are other hungarian players, but if there are... "Üdv honfi!".

Adjon Isten! :cool:

Welcome mate, have fun!
Hello there, seems you've got everything in order. You already have experience in roleplay.
Read the rules, they're a bit messy and hard to understand, though most are the obvious "Don't do anything that'll make you a jerk" sort.

Also, on an unrelated note. You have a very catchy character name.
Hoihe Dacino.
Hoihe Dacino.
It's really quite fun to say...