Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New to Discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone. :D

I've been away from Freelancer for many years but a friend convinced me to start playing on Discovery. I haven't played here before (that I can remember) but I was very involved in the Freelancer community several years ago. My Freelancer resumé, so to speak, includes:

- Lead mod developer and server admin on the Phoenix RPG Server from 2005-2007
- Faction leader and mod contributor on the Asgard RPG Server before that
- The Lancer's Reactor (old edition when bp/Eraser ran things) senior forum member and active RP leader/participant (including running several iterations of the CYOF RPG)

Maybe someone recognizes me from one of those things.

I really enjoy RP and the game's lore and canon, though a lot of the developments in the game and this mod in particular have left me a little bit out of sorts. Hopefully I can get the rules and procedures all figured out and maybe start contributing to a faction.

So far the server seems great! I love what you guys have done with things.

See you in space.
Welcome to Disco!

Seems you have plenty of experience when it comes to these sorts of things. Good luck with adjusting to the story and other aspects of the mod. Other than that, have fun!
Welcome! It would seem you know your way around, so no "welcome,read t3h rulz" post. Enjoy your stay :P
name rings a bell from my Asgard days:)
Welcome aboard and if i can help in any way then give me a shout.
Heya there, welcome to Discovery.

I hope you find a nice niche to settle into in game, and that you enjoy your stay.

Speaking of, I saw your application in the [LN] thread, and I'll try to get back to you soon.

aaaaaanyways!

Welcome (Again), Don't let some of the ah...insanity, scare you away!

If you need anything, let me know via PM and I'll see if I can't help you out ^^

Username removed

WELCOME ! <33333 Read rules, have fun, and all that.
Welcome, dear customer!
Thanks for the warm welcome all! :D

' Wrote:name rings a bell from my Asgard days:)
Welcome aboard and if i can help in any way then give me a shout.
Awesome. I was probably best known as [EXP]Venom and [RAF]Merlin over there.

' Wrote:Heya there, welcome to Discovery.

I hope you find a nice niche to settle into in game, and that you enjoy your stay.

Speaking of, I saw your application in the [LN] thread, and I'll try to get back to you soon.
aaaaaanyways!

Welcome (Again), Don't let some of the ah...insanity, scare you away!

If you need anything, let me know via PM and I'll see if I can't help you out ^^
Thanks for the welcome, and looking forward to hearing back from you soon!
Hello.

: "Cheapest gun dealer in Sirius since more than two years"? What kind of mushrooms are you on?
Venom, Venom....now that does ring a bell, but its my age, little grey cells are diminishing:)Do you remember the Assasins ?
Pages: 1 2