Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: No longer can I undock safetly from Planet Holstein.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have only recently got back into the server but I now have a pretty bad problem with my main trade route.

I can no longer undock my Collosus from the planet Holstein in Frankfurt where as before in 4.84-4.85 this was no problem.

I was wondering why this would now be a problem where as with previous versions, it was not. The mooring point does not seem closer to the planet in this version although I understand that some things have been moved in other places.

I would very much like to keep this trade spot open for this ship so any advice would be welcome.

I've already blown a couple million credits trying to get off the planet and resume trading as it seemed to work sometimes.

I fully understand that it is my fault and that I could easily use a different route, however I like the safety of my current route.
Sounds like a bug.

I'd try undocking then quickly typing "/stuck" a few times to get out away from the planets atmosphere.

Other than that, report this in the bug section here -> http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...4281&st=110
I seemed to have somewhat fixed the issue, simply having the chat box open in game, reduces the damage, but I still should not be taking any. I'll report it.