Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dear Rheinland Federal Criminal Database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I cannot seem to see the point of spamming the same copy/paste message with the same time in the general communications channel.

Not only those posts have no real RP in them, it seems you get a reply on one or two out of ten at best. Also, it is hard to keep track of something in that forum section without these threads. Post them in the RFP faction section.

I know it is fun making threads with the same title pattern as admins, but jeez.

Make one thread. Edit as necessary.

/rant
DELETE
I think it's so the criminal can see it easily, even if hes just skimming the com channel, I dont think they would be able to see it so easily if they were all in one thread, or if they were in RFP section.

And people already complained about being FR5d by RFP with no warning.

1. Warning here.
  2. The reason for spaming is contacting on individual base.
  3. A thread doesn't mean you're FR5'ed (and it doesn't mean you're not FR5ed), you may only not reenter Rheinland.
  4. Use the feedback thread.
  5. [Image: smilie-trinkt-kaffee.gif]
  6. Look into the RM feedback, there was also a complain, if it is not done.
Thank you for your feedback.

How about a single thread that you can update with new posts?
Doesn't bother me enough to care.
' Wrote:How about a single thread that you can update with new posts?

Or if they'd at least link to the post in question instead of leaving us searching inside that massive thread.
' Wrote:How about a single thread that you can update with new posts?

On what RP base?
One thread (channel inRP) for all characters we'll contact? Err, no, not really secure inRP.
And then someone will say: I've not seen my post in the dozens of posts.

' Wrote:Or if they'd at least link to the post in question instead of leaving us searching inside that massive thread.

worth considering.
' Wrote:worth considering.

;)
' Wrote:;)

The problem is, the summary is on the first page. This includes fines.
If I link to the respective post, additional fines (e.g. for other violations) are overseen.

hmm, how about 3 links? One to the law, one to the punishment and one to the actual incident.
Pages: 1 2