Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well so I'm somewhat new to the community, I played awhile back but I don't remember my email or passwords from back them so I'm just going to start anew. Can't wait to have fun again playing on the RP server and obtaining a half decent ship, so if anyone feels like showing me were a decent mining field is I would be most pleased. or at least how to get to where Trent had to race in the main campaign since I remember mining there back in the day. But if anyone has any decent tips for restarting I wouldn't mind. But otherwise I will get back to grinding on the goods so I can get a ship with decent cargo space, so that I can go back to buying and selling goods so that I can get a decent fighter or other ship.

Username removed

Welcome, read rules, have fun.

Executioner

Yeah, welcome, have fun and safe flights.
Welcome back!

Easiest mining is Helium behind Erie, sell it at Philadelphia. Then you can buy your Rhino and move up etc.
There are plenty of people who are willing to give you enough money to get a Camara or similar, but if you want to solo it, fair enough.

Have fun!
sup
Welcome back to Discovery!!
Hope you have fun, make sure you read up on the rules!
Look forward to seeing you in space!
:)