Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Disco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello pilots !

I'm not new to Disco, I've already played about 1 year ago, but never try to RP with people (or just a little). I'm trying again and this time joigning some official (or unofficial) faction. I would like to learn and practice RP in a Gallic faction but others sirians faction would be great too !

So, I'm a 20 years old student, living in France, near Amiens (I've choose my display name from a famous artillery officer born in the same town than me about 300 years ago, Jean-Baptiste Vaquette de Gribeauval). I'm actually studying mechanical in the industry as a drafter (I don't know if it's the correct term). Oh, and please forgive my english and dont hesitate to correct me.

Thanks for your attention, and see you in space !

Grib'

Welcome to the community!

There are plenty of factions out there that I am sure would be happy to have you. Your English seems very good, shouldn't be any problems there.

Have fun!
There's nothing wrong with your English. It's more than good enough.

Welcome.

Username removed

Your English is much better than many people's here, so don't worry, bienvenue to our community, do re-read the rules as there have been changes since the last year, and have fun !
' Wrote:Your English is much better than many people's here, so don't worry, bienvenue to our community, do re-read the rules as there have been changes since the last year, and have fun !

Yep, rules seems to have changed a lot since one year.

For the moment, I'm just loving new Gallic systems. They are so sexy. I don't understand why there is no players in these fabulous systems.
Welcome to the server:)
Most of the gallic players are in Edinburg waiting to pew pew Bretonia.
Welcome Back to Discovery!!
Hope you have fun and can remember all the rules!
Look forward to seeing you in space!
:)