Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Question about missions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Freelancers,

One hour ago, I've tried to do a mission in the Picardy system, to improve my relation with GMS. With my VHF, I've choose a 800k mission. Probably fighters or bombers I've thought. It was 3 maquis Gunboats.
There is any "normal" missions, against normal fighters or bombers, a mission which I can do alone, to improve my rep ?

I'm not asking for a 1M mission, which I can do alone, and earning lot of credits at the end, no, I'm just asking for "reasonnable" missions. Missions system has changed so much since the 4.85 ? As I'm new and some Gallic systems like Picardy seems empty of players, I cant make these missions alone. :mellow:

By the way, I'm not here to discuse about difficulty, increasing the AI is a idea than I like a lot. 4.86 seems to have many surprise for me ! :D

800k should be a fighter mission. But, I believe some gunboats can appear on those in some rare occasions. However, I would never risk. I think there can't be any gunboats in the 600k missions. I would do them instead. If I wanted to rep, I would do the easiest and the quickest, which is around 150k in Gallia, by my knowledge.
I've take a 640k mission, it was fighters this time. But after that, I never be able to found a mission for GMS under this price. In Alesia, missions are about 1M-2,4M. Wow.

I've just to be patient and disconect-reconnect to found a good mission.
And thanks for the fast reply
You're welcome! Try some other stations, Gallia is the largest House, probably with most stations.