Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings Discovery Comunity!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
// Sorry in advance for the wall of text incoming!

Last memory i have, Sigma 13 was the place, around yanagi depot, the last preparatives were being made, the last ammo and guns were being tuned, all the squad was about ready, ready to make that last jump for many of us, that jump from a Unknown jump hole, that rumors said it was a back door to New Berlin, our objective, a sign that the most ancient of the Corsairs order my fleet to give, to prove ourselves, to prove that we are as noble as the rest of the corsair, to prove our bloodline was indeed one of the pure branch'€¦ We were about to jump when suddenly, out of nowhere, an entire Bounty hunter Fleet uncloaks from our 6'€¦ Most of us didn'€™t even had the time to react, a bright explosion, and that was it, darkness'€¦
I don'€™t have any idea of how much time i was in stasis, I was probably able to eject and my escape pod and drifted for a long, until eventually I was beamed by a Junker.
-'€œOh, but what have we here, is this a guard pilot Steve?'€
-'€œDon'€™t think so Ernie, look at the marks, this guy is a corsair, don'€™t think we will profit much with him'€¦ probably is just better for us to just leave him.'€
-'€œC'€™mon Steve, by those wounds, looks like this fella have some stories to tell'€¦ we should at least attend to the lad'€™s wounds and give him a fighting chance..'€
-'€œOh alright alright, let'€™s hope we don'€™t regret this!'€
First thing I recall was a smiling face of a cute nurse'€¦
-'€œOh hello there cutie, can you hear me? How are you feeling? Can you move?'€
- I think so * painfully sits on the bed *
-'€œthere don'€™t make big moves, I will call my dad, who is also the coordinator of the station you are on'€
-'€œwhat station is this?'€ '€“ I Reply '€“'€œBornholm Depot, Omega-15, don'€™t worry, you are safe, for now, by the way, what is your name?'€
-'€œI'€™m errr, I'€™m Lost..'€ '€“'€œOk Lost, nice to meet you'€, she smiles and goes away, never giving me her name, nor do i ever see that girl again'€¦
At that moment all the memories fall down on my head, am i Lost? I am Alessandro Mendez, Ace pilot of the PT squad, A small group of people whose bloodline goes back to one branch that also traveled in the Hispania, the remaining of the Portuguese people, that stayed with nuestros hermanos, when the first hard survival days started, when we colonized Crete.
Although the Portuguese were often seen side by side with the rest of the Corsairs, the truth is that they were seen as an inferior branch by the other corsairs, and was difficult for the most ancient to accept them as one of their own. More often than not, the Portuguese were also blamed for the accident of the Hispania, and the few that remain, probably just did remain due to the Portuguese natural skill at piloting ships, especially the Fighter ships.
Through the years, the Portuguese prove themselves as thrust worthy, and took missions for the Imperio del Corsario, often those missions were regarded as suicide missions, due to its high risk chance, even so, through the years, the PT (as in Portuguese) manage to comply every single time, either by mere luck, or maybe just the bloodline natural skill.
At that moment i remember the betrayal, and although I have the scars on my body to remind me how it hurts, instead of rage, I do believe I must return to my people, I must return to Crete, I must not ever hold a grudge against my brothers, but will always actively try to find who was behind the slaughter of all my squad. Therefore a new me as born, Alessandro '€œLost'€ Mendez, heir of the Portuguese legacy, will prove the Corsair Empire the true value of the Portuguese, as fearless warriors and ace pilots, and prove that our rightful place is at the side of our brothers Corsairs.

// ooR
Hi there Discovery community! For starters I want to say that this is my first attempt at role-play, and I know I have much to improve, hopefully ill get better over time  with the community help
Im from Portugal and im 28yo
I am an old school 1.0 jolt server player, that latter migrated to the WTS mod server.
As a clan we had the [PT] clan, a corsair clan, and we were all pretty decent pvp'€™ers back in the day, this was 7/8 years ago. So yeah, we probably have a lot to train to get back at our earlier shape ^^
A couple of weeks ago, me and some friends remember to install FL again, and we have been playing in Disco since then. Although we were kinda overloaded with all the info regarding this server/ mod, we are quickly trying to learn all that we can to be a positive influence in a overall very nice server.
At the moment we have our traders set up, and our fighter chars already almost up. Even so some Elder corsair assistance in show us our place would be great.
Please feel free to contact me in game, so we can restart our RP chars asap with the correct align/names, since for the moment I have the following chars:
carrega_ronaLdo : my first char on Disco, basicly just my trader for some credits
Rocksteady: my first attempt on getting a corsair done, this chars Rep is a mess
Player: My freelancer char for exploring

I will as soon as some fellow Corsair is kind enough to guide us, make my profile Char.
TYVM!
Hi! I am from Portugal too! I can help u if u want.
Do u have skype?
Oi! Corsairs are always with a capital C;)

welcome. feel free to PM me about sair-related issues. I'll gladly help out. walls of text are no problem, either - if you can fit it into a PM, that is.

Username removed

Welcome aboard ! You little buccaneer !
Welcome to Discovery!!
Hope you have fun, make sure you read up on the rules!
Look forward to seeing you in space!
:)