Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Server reboot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know at what time (gmt) the server reboots each day?

Cheers.
' Wrote:Anyone know at what time (gmt) the server reboots each day?

Cheers.
So you can metagame and plan when to be at code or nomad drop locations? Cool.

Last time I cared, the restart was happening any time within a several hour window late at night, rather than a specific time.
' Wrote:So you can metagame and plan when to be at code or nomad drop locations? Cool.

Last time I cared, the restart was happening any time within a several hour window late at night, rather than a specific time.

That's not metagaming at all. That's just you being a jerk.

Dunno why everyone on here has to be so mean all the time. :<

Usually happens at like 5 am, EST. Which is GMT -5. CBA to do the math.
Camping Wrecks is just lame. It is why i pirate wreck campers, and demand is all codes. Then after i kill camper i shoot the CODEs.
IMO all CODEs should re-locate randomly. Right now it is just BS how so many camp them.
Usually around 2 AM EST each night, although sometimes it changes.

its usually 6PM my time so thats about 8AM GMT
It changes frequently. I'm not sure what it is right now, it has been quite some time since I did any code hunting.
I managed to get one CODENAME onces... I then accidentally jetisoned it and an NPC stole it before I realized that I jetisoned the wrong weapon...

I think the whole loot from wreck is a boring feature. It'd be much more fun if STRONG npcs dropped them. However... I guess all the additional ship types (bomber, gunboat etc) would make these "strong" npcs rather weak (as even class 10 weapons can barely scratch a gunboat).
And the whole "CODENAMES" system would become a grind made with a gunboat or alike rather than having a tough fight for it.
' Wrote:So you can metagame and plan when to be at code or nomad drop locations? Cool.

Isn't the existence of more then one set of each CODE the result of metagaming anyway, what with them being unique secret prototypes that have somehow been repeatedly lifted in their hundreds from wrecks for in-game years?
' Wrote:Then after i kill camper i shoot the CODEs.

*Facepalm*

You're just driving prices up, playing directly into the hands of the overpriced dealers. Instead of shooting them, collect, then sell in large quantities to more reasonably prices codename dealers. That'd probably do the most good overall.
Pages: 1 2