Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: QUESTION...I'll be away next month...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings all,

I'll be taking a leave from Discovery in June from the 1st 'till the 10th. It's going to be rough, but I think I can manage. I have an Annual Fishing Trip I undertake with my buddies every June to honor the memory of our closet friend, who passed away in 2004. We go camping and fishing up in the beautiful White Mns. of Arizona for a week each year, 7 great friends with no wife supervision. :yahoo:

I know that the Admins no longer freeze accounts and a inactive player wipe happens after 7 days of inactivity. I'll be offline for about 9 days, will this affect my chars? If it does, the only thing I can think of is to give my buddy on Discovery my FL account ID # so he can log me in on all my Chars. for at least 10 minutes in space (I have 5).

Suggestions or alternatives anyone?

I'll still be playing here almost every day until the 1st of June.

Thanks for your input guys, I'll see you in space.

-Sean
' Wrote:Greetings all,

I'll be taking a leave from Discovery in June from the 1st 'till the 10th. It's going to be rough, but I think I can manage. I have an Annual Fishing Trip I undertake with my buddies every June to honor the memory of our closet friend, who passed away in 2004. We go camping and fishing up in the beautiful White Mns. of Arizona for a week each year, 7 great friends with no wife supervision. :yahoo:

I know that the Admins no longer freeze accounts and a inactive player wipe happens after 7 days of inactivity. I'll be offline for about 9 days, will this affect my chars? If it does, the only thing I can think of is to give my buddy on Discovery my FL account ID # so he can log me in on all my Chars. for at least 10 minutes in space (I have 5).

Suggestions or alternatives anyone?

I'll still be playing here almost every day until the 1st of June.

Thanks for your input guys, I'll see you in space.

-Sean

You're fine- its actually 40 days of inactivity.

If it WAS, though, the best solution is to give a trusted friend your account ID and have them keep it active for you. This is how people manage when they go on vacation and whatnot, since admins no longer freeze accounts (too much work/server downtime)