Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Disco Forum Account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a Disco Forum Account for a character Brad Whitaker. This char is a listed member on the Forum. The problem is that I mislaid the password and when I try to go through the routine of resetting it I get a message to say that there is no such member listed.

I don't know if it's pertinent or not, but this char had avatar etc. linked to a Windows XP account which got lost in a recent Windows Restore, so I wonder if it's somehow corrupted the Disco Member Account?

I really would like to be able to retrieve or restart this Member because it's linked to a Faction and char RP.

Please could someone let me know of my options?

Many thanks
Perhaps you are not typing the account name in correctly. Here is the link to the profile.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showuser=18411
Also, the actual account name can be different than the display name (you would have set this up when creating the account), and the account name is the one that you will have to enter to get access.
Xoria,

You were right, the member name and display name were different on this account, I checked into the forums with the correct member name and re-set the password .. OK now!

Many thanks for the quick reply and your prompt to the solution.... Not a Forum problem at all, but my mistake and forgetfulness.

I'm good to go..
Blister...