Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Its about time i said Hi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hail all Disco Players!

I've been playing Discovery for quite a long time now, about 7-8 months in fact and probably the first thing most of you are thinking is: WHY HAVEN'T YOU JOINED SOONER?!??!

The reason is that it all boils down to RP maturity. I admit when i started i was pretty horrible. i did ooc chat on system comms, happily cruised thru Zone-21 and Alaska, traded on some dodgy unRP trade routes (yes including the tau-31 route) and i earnestly thought RP was a waste of time.

But praise the awesome Disco players who helped me, corrected me when i did something wrong and encouraged me to join the forums. While i didn't join i started having a look around here, at the rules, events and goings-on. Then i changed.

I realised that RP really takes this game to a whole new level. It makes everything from space fights to hauling cargo from place to place far more interesting and engaging for the player. Then i realised how stupid i was to ignore the forums and all the great stuff that happens here, which is why im joining today.

So i have seen the light, ive realised how great this place is and im ready to join the community and have a smashing good time!:D
Welcome to The Discovery Forums.

Yes the RP makes the game much more fun.
Plus the foums give you ALOT of info about server related things including downtime, lag, rules, events, new ships, RP, fractions, etc.

Enjoy Your Stay
The prodigal returns.
Welcome.
Brilliant idea.

If only a sparkle could lighten all the players as you've been.
Have fun ! Bring joy to others !
Hmmm. Sounds like a church testimonial. Welcome aboard.
Welcome to Discovery! Its obvious you have had some fun here, and you'll have even more now that your on the forums!

Safe Flying And Good Hunting!

Verg
Congratulaitons, Falynx - you've "discovered" the real adventure...

Now we look forward to learning from you, too.
Welcome to a new start at Discovery :laugh:
Welcome mate!

I bet you read the rules by now, am I right?;)
*bows down in respect*

Welcome to the Disco.... duff duff duff duff
Pages: 1 2