Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The new indie Coalition IDs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Basically, first thing's first: The new indies have told me the reputation auto-adjust isn't working (so when they pick up their IDs, they're still red to the Coalition NPCs).

Secondly, one of the other SCRA| guys told me his Storm's power output was nerfed to 10%.

Third, and most importantly for the SCRA| proper, is the fact that the ID's have been mixed up.

"Can destroy ships that are affiliated with enemies of the Coalition
Can demand slaved, cardamine, Liquid cardamine, Nox, Hypnotainment bands, Nomad organics, and destroy ships if they don't comply
May not engage in unlawful actions except for those listed
May not enter the Sigmas, Liberty, Kusari or Omicrons
Cannot use any transports with more than 3600 cargo"

Allowed ships: Fighters, bombers, freighters, transports, gunboats.

IIRC, our standard ID isn't supposed to have the ZoI restrictions imposed, and cruisers as well as battleships were permitted. The one currently mounted on my SCRA| insurgent is the indie ID. It was like that when I logged in. The ID available on Boa Vista is also the only ID available on the Coalition stations in Omega-52.

Hopefully we can get this fixed quickly!
Why are indies limited in the first place bros?
' Wrote:Why are indies limited in the first place bros?
I don't know, but that isn't my area. I'm just relaying the immediate issues I see. Why the indies are or aren't restricted is HC's decision.
It's confirmed, there are repping issues with the ID at this time. Alvin has been notified. So hold on folks!
Cannon says that all player faction SCRA players need to change your IDs to the ones sold on the SCRA bases, which should be the faction specific ID.
' Wrote:Cannon says that all player faction SCRA players need to change your IDs to the ones sold on the SCRA bases, which should be the faction specific ID.
Well um, the ones sold on SCRA bases are the same as the Indie ID, afaik.
' Wrote:Cannon says that all player faction SCRA players need to change your IDs to the ones sold on the SCRA bases, which should be the faction specific ID.
I'll check them again, but when I read those IDs they were identical (read, line for line) to the Indie IDs.
The ID there is the same as the one of Boa Vista last I checked. *goes to double-check*
' Wrote:Well um, the ones sold on SCRA bases are the same as the Indie ID, afaik.

Yup
Indie ID as mounted on my ship

ID as it is on Gorodok

And even after purchasing it, nothing changed.
Pages: 1 2 3