Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Feedback on Laowai and Outsider stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And so i thought why not?

I'd like to know if anyone reads them more or less - i know that they are long, and that some of the grammar is rubbish (haha and im an English teacher?:)- but i do then to write these things at 2 in the morning. The stories now split off into another sub character as well - namely my characters' sister. who i may or may not continue writing on.

Some of the stories are based on ingame events, others are stories unto themselves - a couple were when i couldnt log onto the server but wanted to do something with the character.

anyway, if anyone could be bothered reading these things, gimme your opinions - i know there are lots... and they are long!
Cheers

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...=10685&st=0

There is the link:)
Edit
I'm starting to read it now...
Wow that's a lot... gonna take a while.. but I'll get to you once I've read a bit.

haha cool...

and yeah, i know there is a bit, i started writing them months ago
Ahoy!

Read them all, mate, and I must say it was a great job. I laughed at the "Outcast garbage Scuttle" part :P. I'd say it is a complete RP story, with action, dialogs and its share of funny parts.

I liked it a lot, probably gonna take part of it as an example to finish my own - got about 8 incomplete stories on Word documents <.<.

In short, awesome writing and keep it up!:laugh:

Sky
Very good stories. You have a very good talent for making short stories and keeping an overall story line and time line with them.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:Really liked them.

Cheers!

Thanks for reading them!

I will be continuing the latest bit sometime this week:)

*bump*

I just finished reading the first entry.

Very good, i think.

I'll be tracking your story so, when i finish what you already have, i can read anything new that you add.
Hey all

I'm bumping this - probably being optimistic that anyone's gonna read it given all the politics happening on the forums at the moment and the fact that its as long as it is (and will continue to be)

But seeing as im out of game till "China" sorts itself out, im back to writing some of my stories, particularly this one - which has taken quite a while.

(Xenos, expect more on the Adam Greerson one this weekend)

I'd appreciate comments if anyone would be so inclined - the corsair Laowai's character is becoming a lot more complex and his backstory is now quite detailed, or at least, more detailed... the last part of his time on Tangier took me a while to write, i was trying to convey something, not sure how well i succeeded.

Anyway, appreciate whatever anyone cares to jot down.

Cheers
Pages: 1 2