Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings to All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, I have been playing Freelancer for about four years now, and am just now discovering this server. I have been playing the 88 Flak mod for awhile, and it was tough. As I am posting this, I have yet to log on and am a complete newbie as such. I will as soon as I am done with this post. I hope I have a good time.

Also, if you want a shorter version of my name, just call me IV. Not the number, the letters. In one sound.

One more thing, if someone could direct me to an area where I could post my character's backstory? I perused the RP forum, but am unsure where to post it.
Welcome to discovery, take a few minutes to browse the thousands of rules and have fun! :laugh:
Welcome to Discovery, IV.

There is a character biographies section somewhere...i'll go find it then link it here for you.

Edit: Here it is: Character Biographies
Or, you could just follow the link to Tarkis' biography and post in that sub-forum...:D

Welcome, IV - contribute to the community and have a great time.

Edit: Darn - his edit beat my post...
Welcome to discovery.
Before you spend any time on the server read through the rules thoroughly. They are a bit different than you might find elsewhere. Also read this post for more useful info: Xoria's thread for Disco Rookies

Have fun. See you in space.
Welcome.

Tried 88 Flak myself. Unbalanced.

Disco rules.

Be sure to visit sunny Bretonia.
Welcome! As you may have noticed, we're all a bit looney here. Comes with being RP addicts:P