Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Repair Ship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I never used it, but i have a cap ship damaged for over 100 mills so i wondering if a repair ships is able to repair not just the hull but also the components of a damaged ship.
In that way maybe i can save some money...
' Wrote:I never used it, but i have a cap ship damaged for over 100 mills so i wondering if a repair ships is able to repair not just the hull but also the components of a damaged ship.
In that way maybe i can save some money...

Land on a player base mate, repairs are free:).

If you are in the Omicrons I can direct you to one of mine.
' Wrote:Land on a player base mate, repairs are free:).

If you are in the Omicrons I can direct you to one of mine.

What do you mean? Last time I checked player base still draws your cash. but not to base, just sucks it into oblivion. or last update changed that?
' Wrote:i have a cap ship damaged for over 100 mills

I have a cap ship and never had damage over 100 mills. how do you do that?
' Wrote:I have a cap ship and never had damage over 100 mills. how do you do that?

like Icarus i fly too close to the sun...
Seems to understand that a repair ship will be useless... i'll try the player base method:unsure:
Playert base doesn't work, i'm waititng for some suggestion
' Wrote:I have a cap ship and never had damage over 100 mills. how do you do that?
I've had a 60m repair bill from undocking my nephilim from a planet before. Granted it has a JD4, but still...

Since he's opposed to suicide, I'd say it's one of the modules that can be lost (JD/cloak/surveyor)
All a repair ship does is carry Nanobots and Shield Batteries.

Meaning, you can repair your hull with it, but not your ship's equipment.

Now...if you didn't dock on a station while damaged, suicide will often save you from a massive repair bill.

However, since you docked with the massive damage, you've got a massive repair bill that cannot be resolved in any way except paying for it out of your pockets.

Meaning:
Sorry mate, nothin' we can do. When you gotta' pay the bill, you gotta' pay the bill.
Umm.. Dude just kill yourself.

DELETE