Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Am new to Server and new to mod so far so good.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I thought that I would take a little time to introduce myself, I have played FL from the first months of sale up to around a year ago and then shelved it. Having come across Lancers reactor again I found this oh so sweet server. Maybe some peeps from Eagle Utopia may remember me from the early days and I was active on Jolt as well as numerous other servers.

I have always played the Role of a Protector of the innocent, to help those most in need is indeed an honour, we as a group always had a reputation as fair minded anti cheat players who played hard and drank even harder. Now that my Squadron is no more I shall undertake the now familiar mission alone and will offer my help to settle grievances between parties or to punish those that will pick on the poor or helpless.

Please feel free to join me at Newark, the spiritual home of The Elite to raise a glass to fairness and freedom to all.

As a great and fine visionary once stated "De Oppressor Liber"

Now where did I put that bottle of Scotch.........

[GBS]Cherry2Blost[COL][Rtd.]

Welcome - have fun playing here:)
Hm..just a suggestion.

You may want to join one of the police forces, or if you can't stand light fighters, maybe a house military faction.

But then again...maybe not, considering your sig.
If you make your own absinth, go light on the hallucinogens.

Oh and of course...

Welcome!
Welcome Cherry2Blost - contribute to the community and have a great time!
Welcome to Discovery RP.

You might want to read this post for more useful info about Disco: Xoria's thread for Disco Rookies

See you in space.

Oh, and if you get tired of protecting the innocent, join Synth Foods and feed the universe with us.
Welcome. And of course, if you _can_ stand to fly a damned fine LF, join the KSP - link a couple of inches below this text..
' Wrote:Hm..just a suggestion.

You may want to join one of the police forces, or if you can't stand light fighters, maybe a house military faction.

But then again...maybe not, considering your sig.
If you make your own absinthe, go light on the hallucinogens.

Oh and of course...

Welcome!

Yeah..... we had a nice lil base on EU called BushMills and we had the Grand-daddy of all Absinthe Stills, was many a battle fought over our Booze.

Some Say it Blinded them however I will categorically state that there has been no definitive proof that we were to blame for the spate of Psychological disorders while we were housed on that server.

Funny though in hindsight it did kinda clear up once we had moved on.............

Oh well back to business anyone know where I can find a decent still, I may try Cambridge research they are the ones who built the first one.