Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: undocking 99km from the player's base
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know how long this will be happening? Supplying a base is painful.
* pitockm sad..

i heard its fixed...but who knows...?
This is strange. I logged in today and when undocking from our base, i appeared 99km in space. Now i undocked the 2nd time and everything is normal.
hmmm i don't have that problem...I undocked after the last update..was under the sun somewhere 90K below...went back to base and I reloged to see if I am still there...I was ...i simply undocked..after server restart you end up under the sun again?
people were saying that if you dock-undock its normal but if you dock-logout-undock then you come out under the sun
Yesterday i got off our base and was 99km in space. I flew back, did what i had to do, logged off.

Today i logged on, undocked and was 99km in space again. I flew back, did what i had to do, docked. When I undocked everything was ok. I will dock back in, log off and check again.

Will edit this msg with results.

Update:

Everything seems to be fine.

I guess false alarm.
Dont log out on your base.
oh, crap, i just did:)So, we still have the bug then. Thanks for giving me this hint.
Problem should be solved now.

' Wrote:/conn, the base undock issue and /setmsg will be fine now. It was happening on disconnect under a particular set of conditions.

I'll be looking at the weapons platform issue shortly.