Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: How to get BAF Guard Rep?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I have a fresh ship with full BPA and BAF rep, yet everything in Salisbury is still very hostile towards me. How do I get the Guard rep maxed?
/restart Bretonia and take bribes for all lawfull bret factions. Fly to Newcastle and take base kill missions from the Ark Royal, lots of them as that is the only way to get the guard rep.
As you are already full BAF then mission grind is the only way i am afraid.
Get bribes for all the bret friendly lawfull factions you can. Might be enough.
' Wrote:Get bribes for all the bret friendly lawfull factions you can. Might be enough.

Will be enough to go neutral, but not green. Green you will need like 30+ missions.
What gear are you needing to buy? Some of it can be bought with no rep, so all you need is landing rights. For that you just need -5 or higher, which is just a handful of missions. If you want to buy cap weapons you'll need the full +9 green. It takes 3-4 missions to move guard rep one bar.

Battleship Suffolk in New London still offers a bunch of the low-level missions, and is a little easier to manage than Newcastle IMO.
I need a Privateer ID, Guard IFF and a Challenger:)

I'm on a Freelancer ID and double bribed/dropped missions for BPA until BAF got all green too, that might be why it haven't had an effect on the BAF Guard rep (although BAF Guard and BPA are listed as allies). Are there any bribes that affect the BAF Guard rep?

Otherwise I guess I should get a freighter and just do the missions until the rep is there. Do you know if the Privateer ID is rephacked differently than the BAF ID - are the unlawfuls hostile on a Privateer ID too, if you haven't been killing them in missions before getting the ID?
Since there are no house military bribe in disco, so it is imposible to get house military guard rep via bribe, and mounting any house military ID will rephack your rep to their respective guard NPC to neutral.
The only way to achieve house military guard rep is via mission.
And AFAIK Privateer ID have the same rephack as BAF ID, you can't land on unlawful base
Privateer ID is hacked similarly to BAF...

Last I checked there is no Molly hack, but yes to Gaians, Corsairs. You'd have to check the chart for the others. I'll try to find and edit in the link.

As far as I know, it's pretty much this.
' Wrote:I need a Privateer ID, Guard IFF and a Challenger:)
You can buy the challenger and weaps with minimal rep, so just get to -5 or better and go buy it. Should be just a handful of missions. There might be a couple things you cant buy, like nuke mines, but you can get those in Poole if you already have BPA guard rep.

You will need full guard rep to buy the Privateer ID.

Quote:I'm on a Freelancer ID and double bribed/dropped missions for BPA until BAF got all green too, that might be why it haven't had an effect on the BAF Guard rep (although BAF Guard and BPA are listed as allies). Are there any bribes that affect the BAF Guard rep?
You can move it a little bit with BPA bribes but not enough to make a difference. Just do the missions.