Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Defensive platforms with different guns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where would I read about those defensive platform with different guns?

- What kind are there?
- How to replace the ones that we already have?

thanks.
All I can say is that the ones replacing the current ones are....underpowered to say the least. I miss BSpulses and cerbs. These ones can hardly keep a cruiser at bay.
i see...

so the guns updated automatically? I thought there was a choice between guns.
The previous platform became the middle tier platform. It sucks. We shot Nichols with a Corsair gunboat and it our platform couldn't do much to the gunboat. Stygian said he took his fighter and was able to survive very easily against it. We plan on demolition it unless it gets buffed and building the other two types. One is anti fighter and one is anti cap from what I can tell.
I believe the devs want to let the players defend their own base with a slight boost from the weapon platforms. Yet again, 4 pulses and 2 cerbs are the most useful ones since they can damage the only ships strong enough that can do damage to the base. The middle tier one has tons of guns yet it is useless versus anything.
' Wrote:The two new turrets can't be build atm (they show up as an error when you try to put the command).

When that'll be fixed I'll make a post about them. The MK I though has a mix of cruiser pulse/cerberus and battleship MK II turrets.

EDIT

The Array MKII is the classic battleship pulse/cerberus turret.
The Array MKIII has a mix of battleship razors and lots of solaris/gattling solaris turrets.
^