Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jace is a young man of 25 years. He is from the house of Liberty, Texas system. He is a charismatic fellow dedicated to changing his path from that of his family. He intends to be someone worthy of note in this Universe while his brothers and sisters are happy with their simple lives in relative poverty back home. Who he will be is something he wonders every day. His parents, happy to see Jace ready to explore the universe and find his calling have given him their only ship in the hopes that it will help him achieve his dreams and more.

Jace is the sort of guy likely to overdress in his everyday life, always wanting to look his best on the off chance that he may meet someone that can help him further his dream. This aspiring pilot has often considered a life of Military service but has yet to take the plunge. For now he spends his time mining and trading where he can to try and further himself and more importantly occupy his time and keep him out of trouble, at least for the most part.

Jace rarely lets his serious side of his persona relax and for this reason can find it hard to relate to many people though he certainly does try to make friends with those he meets in his travel. Even though he is not always successful at this people rarely dislike him, instead he leaves them feeling confused about why he is always so serious and striving so hard to succeed.

((In real life I am from Australia, I enjoyed Freelancer many years ago and a recent post about another game got me thinking about this again. I came to find this mod and hope that it will revive the old feelings and fun I had playing it all those years ago.

This is my first time making an RP character or joining a server like this so please feel free to chime in with advice or correct anything I may have done wrong. Otherwise I will see you in space!))
Sup dude.

Welcome to Disco. Follow the rules and you're golden.

Nice name, too.
' Wrote:Sup dude.

Welcome to Disco. Follow the rules and you're golden.

Nice name, too.

Thanks for that. Been reading the rules over the last few days so should be right. Most are common sense/courtesy anyway.:)
Welcome mate! Read the rules, have fun.

Post your story here.:)
I have 50 million start out money if you want it. Pm me ok. Good luck.

Username removed

Welcome!
Welcome to Disco!

Well done on the RP, you should fit in fine.
sup