Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Shukensha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yo. I want to setup a Shukensha for a secondary large mobile base for mostly tech research operations and as a resupply/repair vessel for the small primary one. Freelancer IFF, problem is the ID.
I (obviously) want to travel whole Sirius with it. The only generic ID fitting this idea is the A.I. I also thought about DSE, since they focus on tech, but it will cause problems within Gallia i think. The ship will stand more on the lawful side and has a scondary focus of working together with some of the other laboratories in the sector. Any suggestions?
Kishiro Technologies - you should be able to get an ok lawful rep with all five houses.
Except for Bretonia.
What about the researcher or scientist ID or whatever was it which was in 4.85?Did it got deleted?
' Wrote:Except for Bretonia.
Kishiro are cool in Bretonia as long as they're not hauling anything but H-3
' Wrote:Kishiro are cool in Bretonia as long as they're not hauling anything but H-3
That depends on who you run into. Right now the law clearly states that Kusari corps are not allowed to carry cargo in Bretonia, with the sole exception of Samura bringing supplies to the Exile ships.

Quote:2.4 - Kusari Nationals and Prohibition of Access
Despite the current cessation of hostilities with the Republic of Kusari, transit rights have not yet been resumed. Kusari ships (see: 1.4 - Definition of Entities; Republic of Kusari) found within Bretonian borders are currently to be treated as smugglers and dealt with appropriately. Exceptions: Samura ships delivering sustenance supplies to Kusari Exile bases are to be left to their business. They are only to dock on Kusari Exile bases. Bretonian bases are off-limits, and attempting to access them for any reason will result in repercussions.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=32168
Or you can SRP the Shukensha with the FL ID.. Well if you -really- want to be spending cash for an SRP
SRP?
Edit: Special RP, guess.
yeah SRP should do the trick...apart of that... Zoner?
Zoner has problems with docking in house space. I think Kishiro is fine. Thanks for the tips.
Pages: 1 2