Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New pilot, need some tips!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone! This mod is great! I just have a few questions about where I should start though! Like how do I decide to be lawful or unlawful? Can I be both?
' Wrote:Hey everyone! This mod is great! I just have a few questions about where I should start though! Like how do I decide to be lawful or unlawful? Can I be both?
You can make as many characters as your heart desires, as long as you can fund them all. One character generally can't be both lawful and unlawful (though you can figure out ways to pull it off), and there are a lot of quasi-legal organisations, such as the Hogosha, Junkers, etc.

My first recommendation would be to make a trader, or better still, join a trade faction.

As for deciding which one to pick? Whatever you feel like doing more. Blowing up navy, or blowing up pirates.

Also, read the rules, and have fun~

EDIT: How did I end up writing 'rude' the rules? Oh dear I must be /tired/...
Are furries allowed?
' Wrote:Are furries allowed?
Oh dear, you'll stir the hornet's nest with that one.

Ruleswise? Yes.

But the community isn't awful accepting.

The best advice I can offer? If you want to roleplay a furry, don't be obvious about it. Humans are xenophobic, they should be aware of that.
Welcome to the game!

Kangaraptor has advice pretty much covered, so that should get you started easily enough. Another factor rather than just money to consider is how much time and effort you think you can put in - maybe concentrate on a handful of characters you want to make rather than lots of weak RP. You'll probably be able to judge that well yourself though.

Anyway, have fun and maybe see you in space - on my side or against me...

EDIT: If you are just joining in, let people get to know you as a human, rather than pre-judging you as a furry.
' Wrote:Are furries allowed?
Yeah. Surprisingly, a lot of people like the pretend that they're a dog or a cat.
I hate furries. Never-mind I'll play another game.
' Wrote:I hate furries. Never-mind I'll play another game.
[Image: 9.jpg]

I lol'd.
' Wrote:I hate furries. Never-mind I'll play another game.
ROFL

Well, that took an unexpected turn.

[Image: Tpjrg.gif]
' Wrote:ROFL

Well, that took an unexpected turn.
If he took that the way I think he did, I too am surprised...
Pages: 1 2