Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: RL Comes first
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*sigh* As much as I dont want to do this I need someone to watch over my babies(Ships) for me.
Make sure they don't get deleted...stuff like that. First person to reply to this that I know and trust Is going to do it. So whoever can please....I get to tired from work. an well Im at work typing this so when I get home ill PM the winner the acc. info.
Stew, you can trust me with the accounts if you wish. We know each other fairly well.

whatever the problem is i hope it gets better
Problem?! It's work man! Im getting money for a change >.< But sniper wins so all of you other people go away
Daaaaannng. Now the 106th is low on manpower. Get back soon!
I know what you mean, I'm still on such a break. Do what you need to do, I found a lot of stuff I needed to fixed when I stopped Disco. I should be back in a week or so BTW.
Aww... Bye, SC! Even though you don't know me... Or, you might. Anyways! Bye bye! Tell everybody when you're back so we can Huzzah at you.

Have fun making money!
stew is gone?
eh, quick 522nd, lets steal the Tenabras and rename it the Tennessee
j/k
good luck, get back when ya can, the 522nd needs some cannon fodder...i mean enemies to fight