Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings, from GHOST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Discovery !

Since it's been a few weeks that I'm playing on discovery RP server, I thought it might be the time to introduce myself.

GHOST is, obviously a pseudo. I decided to role-play a lane hacker (not sure if I wil join the player faction tho) who randomly pirates on traders, mainly in the Magellan system.

You can meet him in is Slipstream ship on most heavily used trader's route. He usually charge a "protection" fee of 100K, or 250k on large transport. Protection last for 12 hours (I believe that smaller fee are usually easier to get, while not ruining the "average" trader's pocketbook.)

Hope to meet you online in a near future !

PS: should I note that this is the best FL mod I have ever seen ? Guess not ...Good work DEV's ! :)
Welcome to Discovery! Think I just toasted your Hacker :P Get used to it :D
Welcome to Discovery RP. Obey the rules and have fun.
See you in space.

Read this post for good advice on starting here: Xoria's thread for Disco Rookies

Welcome and such.

Enjoy being a pirate.
Even though i wish you weren't a pirate...
Welcome GHOST - Contribute to the community and have a great time!

I'm sure we'll be seeing each other...:)
good luck and welcome to the community
some advice though:
stay out of colorado and you should be fine
Welcome to Discovery :laugh:
Welcome, new meat!
Safe flying! Er, hmm....
Welcome to Discovery!! Have fun, read the rules and RP like you were born here. Hope to pirate with you as a fellow pirate, hope to hunt you as Lane Security, and if I'm in my trader...leave me alone!!

Welcome m8...

and don't bother troubling liberty, else you will be nullified:)

ps: feel free to mess with LPI...
Pages: 1 2