Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Need A Ship Model Done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Disco,

I have tried in the past to do my own ship modeling for Disco / Cockpit skins. I have epicly failed. I came across the schematics for a ship, and it's something I have been wanting turned into a model for Freelancer. It would be used in SP, and on another PC I have freelancer Installed on, so It wouldn't affect Discovery Server Rules, as in, adding a ship.

I'm willing to negotiate reasonable Sirius Credits Reimbursement, unless someone who has modeling experience is feeling charitable. I also have a few ships I'd be willing to put up as "Payment".

PM me on forums for the details, and If Interested, I can link you to the Schematics of the ship I want Modeled. On top of the Ship Model, I also want the Cockpit view to reflect the Bridge in the Schematics.

Please and Thank You
Well, you're more likely to get interested modellers if you actually show us what you want BEFORE we have to go to the trouble of PMing you.
I suppose that is quite true. This is the model I would like done. Scale wise, I'd Like it to be about the around the size of a Liberty Cruiser. It will be proportionate, but Bulkier, I'd say what I had in mind for it is a Patrol / Destroyer class.

Please and Thank You ahead of time, Sorry I didn't include a pic initially.
[Image: 2d9oghi.jpg]