Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, hey everybody!

I don't really know what to say, some of you have probably met me in connecticut under the name as Otto von Bostell. :D

I have to say that the Wraith effect is soo much win! (Too bad Gurdain can't do anything like that. :P)

Anyway, I'm thinking about joining some factions, so can you help me which ones worth a try? The Kusari Exiles sounds pretty cool. Maybe joing the LN would be a good idea? What do you think? :)

trav
Herro and welcome to the community.

Yeah, the Wraith is not only sexy but also a very good fighter compared to others.

Regarding faction choice, make sure you read up on their lore and of course the server rules before you get your feet wet in official factions. Exiles can need members I guess, they haven't really been active lately. If you're into military RP you certainly won't be disappointed by the [LN]. Maybe a trading faction would be suitable too, it makes the monotone money-grinding in the beginning way more entertaining. Whatever RP appeals to you, there's plenty of factions to choose out of.

Good luck and enjoy your stay.
Welcome to Disco. Read the rules and you'll be fine.
Welcome to the game!

Hope you have fun, I'm sure you won't have trouble finding a faction to join.
Ye, read the rules, money making ships are important, and find something you'll have lots of fun with. I find official factions make things a lot more fun then on your own.
Welcome aboard, dear sir!
Welcome to Disco! Read the rules & have fun!

For factions... look down a bit, click, happy. ;)

Also [LN] is a good military faction, you can try the [RM] as well. I started with the [RM] and no regrets :cool:

Username removed

Welcome !
Server Rules

And Welcome, have fun on the server.

Make sure you do some Role play before you shoot some one.
Herro
I'm hunhat
And I will kill you
ye? kk

nah jk

Just chill, find some mates, enjoy. Be sure to read rules7
psssst check out omicrons
Pages: 1 2