Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Not Sure Why My Thread Was Deleted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night I made a thread in the commerce section about selling universal armor upgrades. I'm not quite sure why the thread was deleted. Whoever deleted it must have posted their reasoning within the thread, which I cannot read, because it was deleted.

I'm new to these forums, and I can't figure out how things work if everything's just deleted without me being told why. Can somebody please tell me why it was deleted, so that I could avoid whatever mistake I made in the future?
The Open Market section is inRP, so you can't just post something like this: "Selling two UAU8s, give me your offers".
I assume that would be the reason, but I would guess that Zukeenee would likely know as he tends to be the one doing the locking and reminding.
' Wrote:Last night I made a thread in the commerce section about selling universal armor upgrades. I'm not quite sure why the thread was deleted. Whoever deleted it must have posted their reasoning within the thread, which I cannot read, because it was deleted.

I'm new to these forums, and I can't figure out how things work if everything's just deleted without me being told why. Can somebody please tell me why it was deleted, so that I could avoid whatever mistake I made in the future?

You might want to read this one:

Open Market Notice

DELETE
' Wrote:Strange to see thread being hidden instead being locked. Is Dab behind this?
Nope. Zuke was concerned about the number of locked threads that would be sitting and taking space, so I told him he could invis them at his discretion.
Buuuuuuuuut this one wasn't me. I only invis'd that one duplicate thread I mentioned, Gheis. Someone else did this one.

Anyway, I found your thread, and yeah, its invisible. Don't know who did it, but I have a few vague ideas as to why. For the most part, though, the post itself looks alright. Gimme some time to ask the other Mods about it, and I'll see what's up with that.
Yep, I was thinking something else. My b.