Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Colonisation of Sprague feedback thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
This is a general thread for feedback and queries regarding the current event-arc unfolding in Omega 3, surrounding the Bretonian colonisation of Sprague. A list of ongoing forum RP will be appended here over time, as will the current project leaders. We may add a sum value to show how many ingame, real credits have been donated to the project, too.

Leaders:
  • Irwin - BMM - primary project lead.
  • Champ - BMM.
  • jammi - Bowex
  • jim.solo - Bowex
  • Miranda - IC.
Official roleplay: Donated so far:
  • Dink Smallwood - $1,000,000,000.
  • Interspace Commerce - $1,000,000,000.
  • Crown Services - $1,060,000,000.
  • Total: $3,060,000,000.
Better use the money powertrade to make core 2 and some weapon plats, cause, well.
Corsairs are gonna be pewing it 24/7:P

Although I'd like to RP with the base hrmmm... But low chances cause of the raids.
But hey trade factions get a little more active in Bret so thats a goodie.
I think it's pretty neato. Bowex is cool.
' Wrote:Better use the money powertrade to make core 2 and some weapon plats, cause, well.
Corsairs are gonna be pewing it 24/7:P
Well, the money is going to be splashed around exorbiantly during the project. That'll go on ludicrously high purchase prices for cargo, as well as bounties to secure the system. Upgrading the base won't be a problem either. We've plans in place.

Today the Corsairs had almost 30 ships in action to try and take the place out. Before we sorted a supply problem out, the lowest the hull integrity went was 93%. We're pretty confident we can hold the fort until the platforms go live.

And Kaiwren, this project is a multilateral project involving at least seven factions primarily. Bowex, BMM, Interspace, BAF, BPA, DSE, Detriot and potentially Ageira. Plus anyone else we subcontract. Bowex may well be cool, but this is Boog's baby and there's a whole bunch of people involved. :P
I like the forum rp part.
What I see ingame though shows more about other people than the bretonians and IC involved.
I know you guys don't invite them,
but seeing Hessians and Scra defending a bretonian base is a sad thing.
Like people really didn't learn a thing about that time in Cambridge with a certain sair base.
That's all I have to say about it really.
' Wrote:I like the forum rp part.
What I see ingame though shows more about other people than the bretonians and IC involved.
Like people really didn't learn a thing about that time in Cambridge with a certain sair base.

Well, as long as the base is alive, the Corsairs will waste resources on. Wouldn't it be smart to catch them between yourself and the station defenders to further drain their resources?

Just my view; And shooting at the same target isn't allying I thought :wacko:

Feedback: Looks cool. Not much. Might hop over to defend the base if I'm ever lucky enough to log at the same time. Keep it up:)
' Wrote:Well, as long as the base is alive, the Corsairs will waste resources on. Wouldn't it be smart to catch them between yourself and the station defenders to further drain their resources?

Just my view; And shooting at the same target isn't allying I thought :wacko:

Feedback: Looks cool. Not much. Might hop over to defend the base if I'm ever lucky enough to log at the same time. Keep it up:)

You know, if you checked the past, you'd know that "shooting the same target" got brets in the past... this time their doing it in an even more obvious way.... just a 5 minutes video of what we saw today means no more BAF, RHA, Bowex or BPA...

They did this before, and if anyone of them read this, the sairs wont let it happen again.
' Wrote:I like the forum rp part.

Thanks for the feedback and compliment! You bring up a legitimate issue with the allying stuff! A repeat of the Cambridge Incident is not something we want to see again. Both IRPly and OORPly, we haven't been coordinating with either group. Though, there's not too much we can do about them attacking the Corsairs while sieging the base when our lawful forces aren't there, we most certainly don't want them to be a part of any Bretonian defence force.

I'll ensure that in the future when the 'Dink Smallwood and the BAF save the day (:D)' there won't be any Hessians, Coalition members, or anything that doesn't make sense, alongside them.

EDIT:
' Wrote:You know, if you checked the past, you'd know that "shooting the same target" got brets in the past... this time their doing it in an even more obvious way.... just a 5 minutes video of what we saw today means no more BAF, RHA, Bowex or BPA...

They did this before, and if anyone of them read this, the sairs wont let it happen again.

1) Can you please show examples of '"shooting the same target" got brets in the past.'
2) Can you please explain how us not coordinating at all with Hessians and anyone else who isn't part of the Bretonian defence force = 'this time their doing it in an even more obvious way'
3) Can you please clarify what you mean by 'what we saw today means no more BAF, RHA, Bowex or BPA... '

Thankyou! I hope to be able to address what it is you want changed!
Well,
thats great to hear man , looking forward to future encounters!
' Wrote:You know, if you checked the past, you'd know that "shooting the same target" got brets in the past... this time their doing it in an even more obvious way.... just a 5 minutes video of what we saw today means no more BAF, RHA, Bowex or BPA...

They were in the same group back then, if you're refering to the bullcrap where BAF and Hessians were dropped with their armor unmounted in Lost.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11