Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Looking for a Signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im Looking for a new signature as my current one is old and im getting tired of it.
Here's what i am looking for:

-The Signature will be somehow split in half for 2 different factions ( Half/Half down the Middle)
-One Side will be in a Red/Orange Theme, and preferably have a storm fly through and the name SCRA|Erik.Meier
-The other side will be in a Green , Rheinlandish Style, have a RhGB or a Wraith fly through and the name BDM|Katja.Schmid
- Shape and positioning is up to you.

I Will choose the Signature i like best if there are Multiple people making one. Name your price up to 150 Million
[Image: ndksigprv.png]
Will upload tonight.
If noone else posts their preview after Oldum , i will make my decision either Tonight or Tomorrow, Please do add your Price to your post. Thanks
' Wrote:
If noone else posts their preview after Oldum , i will make my decision either Tonight or Tomorrow, Please do add your Price to your post. Thanks

My apologies but I had no time to finish my work, if you wish, I'll finish and upload it tomorrow.
Sure things , ill wait for you to upload before i make my choice.
As you see I don't use all the fancy stuff as Makc , also for some reason it looked a lot better in my head:DBut I still like it, maybe a different angle would make it better , dunno, if you think I'll try that.

[Image: Ndk071.png]

Edit: Yet I never used to, and I will not start right here to state an exact price, I always say that you send as much as you like for my work:)
Oldum, thanks for the compliment, but there is nothing fancy in my entry:).

Do u need some CnC to make your piece look even better?
Makc really does some amazing work indeed, and his is more of what i had in mind for it.

Although i do like your Sig Oldum , i'll be going with Makc's

P.S.: Maybe he can give you some tips;)

So Makc, name your price:D
75 mils will do just fine. Send it to SovTransAvto. Your image is ready.
Pages: 1 2