Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Factions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Although a few days late, it's everyone's favorite time of the month. No, not that time of the month.

FACTIONS STRIPPED

The following factions failed to meet the 30 hour requirement following their arrival on last month's warning list:
+LE+
As such, your official faction status is hereby revoked. Have a representative contact me sometime in the next few days and we can sort out what to do with the content in your faction section.

FACTIONS WARNED

The following factions aren't currently meeting the activity requirement of 30 hours:
OS&C
RepEx
You have 30 days to raise your activity above the minimum levels or your status will be revoked.
My interest is in LH, and its unique way of counting time. Everyone can put LH~ tag while not being part of faction ( only possible recruits )

How is that accounted?

F.e.: LH~Cylek being not part of faction ( http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=1807707 ) hit this on activity tracker 1.08:46:02. While LH~ tag has 2.00:04:13. Making one player, pooling more than 50% of faction's activity.

Is that a bad thing? Not like the LH have any groups competing for the tile anyway.
' Wrote:Is that a bad thing? Not like the LH have any groups competing for the tile anyway.
It is. Inconsistency in how rules are applied is never good.
Um, welcome to the real world? Go play the game, man. Rules are overrated, simply don't be a pillock. Let the peeps have nice things and go on attacking worse factions.
My god, Snak3. Still complaining about the Lane Hackers?
' Wrote:My god, Snak3. Still complaining about the Lane Hackers?
This is not complaint about Lane Hackers. This is inquiry about how rules are aplied in odd cases.

Cosidering there are so few Lane Hackers, there are noone to complain about in reality.
+LE+ is challenging the admin decision. That is all.
Just as a bit of motivation to the two factions mentioned here;

OS&C, I loved this faction whenever I saw it in space. The old faction had quite the character flying people around Leeds, telling them to look away from the smog clouds and such. I always got a good laugh out of it and the interactions with your group has been the same. Good job doing what you are doing, love to see you out in space more.

RepEx, Though all I've seen from you guys is myself pirating or claiming you, I hardly hear a peep about it and for the most part the RP is great. I'd hate to see you guys go, so stay active and make those credits!
' Wrote:+LE+ is challenging the admin decision. That is all.
Not that it's any of my business or anything but maybe you should explain why you think the decision should be changed. Just saying. That might help your case.
Pages: 1 2