Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: NPC Missions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just two questions, one simple the other is a more subjective.

1. Easy, what is most amount of cmedits you earn from a single mission?

2. This one is a bit harder, what's the hardest mission you can solo in a bomber or lower?
1. About 6 mill
2. Depends on your skill with a bomber, but if you get GBs spawning <strike>you're</strike> I'm toast. Probably around the 900k mark
For your second question:
I've managed to complete a couple of missions against GRN Gunboats in Leeds with my BPA Challenger for roughly a million each. I have also lost against a few more, and another I did for the Exiles gave me reinforcement of about 10 Chimaera who made short work of the remaining enemies.
1. it depends..highest missions are 5.9m but if you count money from loot it can be much much more. My personal record is about 35m from one mission (cap mission in Eta, was lucky and got only BSs as targets, also had NPC cruisers help), usually I earn about 10-20m per mission (if i dont die or run:))

2. if you have Nova torpedoes on your bomber you can do any mission against GBs or cruisers until you dont spend all torpedoes, just make sure that targets are close together so you can damage more of them by one torpedo. In fighter i fight only fighters, everything bigger just takes too long.
' Wrote:Just two questions, one simple the other is a more subjective.

1. Easy, what is most amount of cmedits you earn from a single mission?

2. This one is a bit harder, what's the hardest mission you can solo in a bomber or lower?
1: 10 million I believe. You'll be facing a couple of capital ship waves of at least 6 cruisers or 3 battleships if you do get these however. They're not easy.

2: Depends on your skill and against which faction (not every faction has cruisers or up). A good bomber pilot can prolly manage a 4M mission against gunboats, but it'll be rough alone. Stick to factions without caps or <500K missions if you're looking for just snubs.
1. Dont know
2. 5-6 mil, but the mission must not be in asteroid/scrap field. Also you will need a bomber with atleast med core and ofc Nova/SNAC setup.