Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freeport XXI Neural Net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: fp21k.png]

Freeport XXI Neural Net
Located in Tau- 29 next to Freeport 6

This channel will be used for supplies and all other news concearning the Freeport XXI. For the shop we made a specific channel. You can find it here.

We uphold the Zoner Freeport laws. Wich you can find fully here. Any violations of these are to be reported on this channel. You could also decide to contact Commander Matok the Administrator of Freeport 6.

If you are a supplier you may fill in this form to make us aware of your supplies. In wich we may give additional bonus fees at the end of each month.

Supplier form:
Code:
************ Supplier Form ************
Pilot / Captain's Name:
Vessel Name:
Vessel Class:
Identification Card: (//ID with optional screenshot):

Commodity:
- <commodity> <amount> <optional screenshot link>

Do not forget we have more channels. These are attached at the end of each transmission.

[Image: botn.png]

[Image: Transmission%20bar.png]

From: Peter Freeman, junk sector sales manager. The Orbital syndicate
To: Freeport XXI, Sales manager office
Encryption level: ||||||||||

Greetings Sir,

I'm adressing you on behalf of "the Orbitals". We are a small community of war refugees from Planet Leeds. Because of the war between Gallia and Bretonia we had to leave our home Planet. Right now we are surviving thanks to the great amount of scrap we collect from the war front. Most of it is recycled and reused by ourselves, but lately, we are being more organized so the rates of collection have increased thus we have a surplus of "raw materials".

If we are sending this transmission is because we think you (or your customers) could be interested in such surplus. We are talking of metals and devices that are still in good contidions. Our formal request would be as follows:

Quote:Premium scrap

Min storage: 0
Max storage: 5.000
Price: 1.800 S.C.
Last market survery: [Link]

Thanks for your time gentlemen.

Sincerely,
Peter Freeman

Kallisti Peter Freeman,

You have an interesting proposal, yet I think the amount of storage to be beneficial for us would be a little bit higher. I propose an additional storage of 15.000 units. If you think you and your men are up for the task? The Freeport XXI administration need to set up the shop so that our employees know what they have to buy. If you could provide us with at least 1 piece, then I will inform them and make it all possible.

If it proves useful for both sides we might extend it in the future. Please report your deliveries on this channel.

23's

[Image: Transmission%20bar.png]

From: Peter Freeman, junk sector sales manager. The Orbital syndicate
To: Richard Cole
Encryption level: ||||||||||

Greetings Sir Cole,

Thank you for your fast reply. One of our men has already departed to Free Port XXI with a sample of "premium scrap". Expect him in the next hours, at maximum, in the few next days. We are glad that you found our offer good enough. Speaking of the storage capacity i don't see a problem, we can always try to deliver that amount and test if it works. As you may know our resourceres are gathered from space so the rates of collection depends on the weekly activity to the sectors we work at. Said that i think we can give it a try.

Hope we can meet one of this days to your nice installations, i heard you have a nice bar & loung over there. One of this days i'll try to make a visit.

Oh, and i'll tell to the captains to report the deliveries here, it's more than understandable that you want to know at each moment the quantity of scrap we deliver to your storage facilities.

I think it's all for now, thanks for your time gentleman.

Sincerely,
Peter Freeman

Pilot / Captain's Name: Janet Wilson, member of the Orbital syndicate.
Vessel Name: [*O]-The.Rusty.Herring
Vessel Class: Salvager
Identification Card: Junker

Commodity:
Scrap Premium - 3.000 packages - Our software isn't working correclty, my apologies... Further shipments will be done with the standart protocols (//Screenshot)

PD: Oh, by th way sirs, we have seen that you have nice thingies to sell time to time at the Freeport XXI, are these bargains sold to any interested customer? For instance we saw you got superconductors to sell... See you soon and 23's!
[Image: 8595989589_b707b23b28_b.jpg]

Dear Sir,

This is Aleph Starsunder, captain of the Exeter. You may remember me from my time at IMG|. I would like to bring to your attention a certain Freelancer by the name of Pilot. While he hires himself out to us occasionally in the Taus, today he was spotted doing something a little more...nasty.

[Image: 8676980821_5920b105bc_z.jpg]

[Image: 8678087172_9aa31316f2_z.jpg]

I am sure that whoever you had on duty on the Freeport itself at the time of the attack would have no doubt already made a report to you; I merely wish to send you some additional evidence.

Regards,
Aleph Starsunder

Kallisti Aleph Starsunder,

You are right i was indeed informed. I appreciate this proof very much. Some of us had a big laugh inside the Freeport as we saw the nova torpedo's incomming. We did even gave our engineers a break. As we did not consider it as a threat, but we must be aware of the situation indeed. I will store this into our files and the next time he makes another attempt to scratch our paint. Then we will take other measures against this Pilot.

23's

Captain's Name: Captain Alamo
Vessel Name: Daedalus
Vessel Class: IMG BC Sagarmantha Battlecruiser
Identification Card: IMG

Commodity: Nobium Ore Amount: optional

Greetings,
I am the captain of an IMG Battle Cruiser. I have working under my command 2 other ships, a Large Train 'Suprosa' and an Arrastra Mining Fighter 'Virago'. We work together to mine and ship Nobium ore from Tau-23 and typically base ourselves from Java Station. I humbly submit this application on our collective behalf to aquire docking permission for your station. Typically we ship to Planet Denver, however, if you require a nobium supplier or are willing to allow the sale of raw nobium ore, we seek the opportunity to sell our ore here, as well as seek safe port in passing. Any minimum requirements can easily be met, and I am curious if it is necessary to reserve a set amount of cargo space, or if we may be allowed to ship and sell at our liesure. Also, I would be interested in aquiring access for the purchasing of MOX for my ship.

Furthermore, I offer the Daedalus to assist in any security concerns your station may need addressed as I am always nearby in Tau-23. Screenshots for ID's are available upon request for all aforementioned ships, as well as ship specs. Our Zoner reps are all in the green of course, and any other administravie documentation is also available upon request. Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Kallisti Captain Alamo,

I have seen your vessel not that long ago and I do remember that it has IMG papers on it. So there is no need to verify this. As for the niobium ore request. Well we are already buying it for 5000 s.c. a piece at this time. You are free to ship it in whenever you like. When there is a certain amount reached it will start to sell. We did put it at a certain amount so that we can build on a little reserve before opening it fully again. So that more traders have a chance to profit from our sales.

If you have more questions about the shop i refer you to the shop channel or sent us a message by private communications.

23's

My appreciation to you! Again, Daedalus, Virago (my miner employee) and Suprosa (my transport employee) do most of the work for me now, and we look forward to doing business at your station. You will never be low on Nobium Ore as long as we are around!

Best Regards!
Pages: 1 2