Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sol Sector
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
So according to this This The Sol Systems has been destroyed yes, but one planet has survived. In the Disco Geography Gallia is 700 light years away from Bretonia. That means that Bretonia is atleast 1400 light years away from the omicrons. Sol System is 1000 light years away for Sirius. So why keep expanding Gallia with useless systems and add a Solar System with the the remains of the destroyed planets, asteroid fields and the only survived planet Pluto?
I assume the explanation is that there are no known jumpholes to Sol, which means it would take a fair while to get there and back.
Also, you question adding useless systems in Gallia, but how would a destroyed mess of a system with a scorched dwarf planet at its outskirts be much better?
I can agree with SummerMcLovin, we dont need more useless systems. Especially Sol. It is destroyed completely, exept half of a Pluto. So why would we need this systems? Exept if you will remove O52 and make Coalition there, but this not makes sense. leave it as it not
DELETE
' Wrote:Developers should be concentrated on enhancing and improving current game, not expanding and later on having headache of more complaints about how to enhance and improve the game. :laugh:

We have Guard systems and bunch of Gallic ones that are of no proper use to public.

Many topics like these were closed. I am against half the Gallic and all the Guard systems too.
Because it would be terrible.
DSE) have a super gate project we wanna see through, and there were thoughts of the gate leading to a torn apart Sol, rich in resources mineable by Liberty Corps and Gallic Corps (with back story on Gallic corp stealing DSE super gate designs) giving a front upon which the Gallia/Liberty war could be fought ferociously. Even the possibility of Coalition remains there...

There hasn't been too much thought about it lately, but it's been an idea tossed around by our lead designer and Xoria in the past.

We could be keen to look into it some more again.
I'm not entirely sure on those numbers. At least most jumpgates have a limit of 6ly, if I am remembering correctly, which would mean there should be an estimatable size of the Barrier, of which I am too sleepy to do right now. But it would have to be way less than that distance.

That being said, it'd be pretty cool to see a mangled, far off Sol system. Especially if you had to take a nomad gate to get there and it was filled with nomad-y goodness. Also doom.
DELETE
Yes I do remember, was 200 years ago.

We are doing it again. It's what Camrose is for.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10