Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Discovery! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi disco players! first time posting here not sure really what to say lol. well I'll start off by saying i've been playing for abouuuta week or so. cousin has it, told me to get it but not go on forums. XD im not really good at listening fyi. :yahoo:

yea! so! i'll probably look into getting in a faction with the cool tags and all that i see in-game. they were bossing me around then i realized oh well duh! they have cool tags and i don't! XD

I'm pretty bad at intros so that's all i got ):

these emotes are pretty neat too. haven't seen them like this in other boards

:ylove::yahoo::crazy::shok:

XD
[Image: welcome_to_the_club.jpg]
Ohai. Read the rules, have fun.
You are welcome, dear customer!
Welcome to the game!

You did the right thing, using the forums makes the game that much better (if you actually get involved with the RP etc.) It is also required if you want to join a faction, so you've taken a step in the right direction there.

Have fun, maybe see you in space...
you should have listened to his advice.

yo.
[Image: 215349-500full_hamtaro_screenshot.jpg]

Username removed

Welcome !
Welcome, dont mind the forum trolls, read the rules and have fun. If your looking for a trading group check out my sig.
While you could join a trade faction... You would do better by joining the KSP. We're full of awesome :cool:

Welcome to Discovery. Land of Lols, RP and crazy people.
Pages: 1 2 3