Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From an unknown reason deep blue theme turned into blue solution*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Blue Solution, like it or gtfo
The good thing about the change is that it makes it very clear when a image goes over the 700px width limit. now that it's the default, it's more obvious to people when they need to get off their asses & either take the time to shrink their images or just leave 'em as links.

:cool:
' Wrote:http://a.yfrog.com/img37/9017/wherezuke.jpg

Oh.

Huh.

That bar there that says "Lo-Fi Version"? The box you're looking for should be on the left side of that. Like this. But... clearly, it's not for you. Hm.

Well, I dunno. Guess you're stuck with Blue Solution. Which, as far as I see it, isn't a terrible thing.
Meh
I tried it - its alot like many other forums I've partaken in.
I find the big blank spaces on the sides of the screen wasteful, and the tighter post space makes longer posts seem longer than they are.

The TL:DR factor, for me, would go up, I wager, if I used blue solution.
And I enjoy reading people's stories and comms.

Just not a fan.

...OR

...I'm simply old, cranky, and resistant to change because my neural synaptic pathways are ossifying through natural aging...

Your guess is as good as mine.
:(

I'd sure like to see the Lime Green layout as an option though...
It's me fav!
:D
' Wrote:Deep blue stretches, the other does not, so the other is pretty useless when you have something bigger then 1024x768 Pixels >.>

Which is fine, seeing as the max width of any image posted to the forums is 700px.
Hmm, that's strange, that's exactly the amount of pixels you have until Blue Solution starts to stretch.
Coincidence?
Pages: 1 2 3