Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ok so hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so i started playing here a few years back and loved what the mod does to the game but couldn't get my head around the rp aspect of the game(i know rite? like it's so hard to think...) and so decided that i would move on.
Now after 3 dead laptops i'm back to the same machine i was on back then and so thought i would come back... I dont know what's so different this time but i'm loving the rp aspect of the game and even finding myself flying routes that i know are full of pirates(stupid i know) just for the improv rp.

I've just written my first character bio and popped it up on the bois section. It's still a work in progress so i hope no one is to harsh on me but i've not seen to many trolls here and so am not too worried about that.

Yeah, that's it really, just wanted to say hi and get to know some of the major movers and shakers around here.
'sup
Hey there

Read the rules if you didn't already;)
and have fun.

Meet you in space.

Username removed

Read rules, and have lulz, welcome !
Hi.
From the bio it seems like you've got the RP aspect down now, or at least the writing. Im sure you'll fit in just fine.
Hello there! I hope you'll have fun here and a lot of lols!
Hello 8|
Welcome to the game!

Have fun, maybe see you in space...
Hi:laugh:and thanks for the welcomes. And likewise with seeing y'all in space
Pages: 1 2